Recent Before & After Photos

Cleaning After a Fire


When disaster strikes in your home or workplace, it can be a very traumatic experience for everyone involved. SERVPRO of North Anchorage has a team of highly tr... READ MORE



Dishwasher Leak


SERVPRO of North Anchorage was called out for a dishwasher leak. Upon arrival, the entire kitchen floor and some of the living room floor had suffered water da... READ MORE



Residential Kitchen Water Loss


When disaster strikes in your home or workplace, it can be a very traumatic experience for everyone involved. We have a team of highly trained crew members who ... READ MORE



Second Story Water Leak Causes First Floor Damage


SERVPRO of North Anchorage was called out to help this residential customer with a water leak that started on the 2nd story of their home. Although the toilet ... READ MORE



Ice maker Supply Line


This residential loss was caused by multiple holes in an ice maker supply line. Unfortunately, this homeowners flooring had water trapped underneath the tile w... READ MORE



Residential Water Loss


When disaster strikes in your home or workplace, it can be a very traumatic experience for everyone involved. SERVPRO of North Anchorage has a team of highly tr... READ MORE



Emergency Board-Ups


Leave the hassle of Board-Ups to SERVPRO of North Anchorage. Boarding up damaged property is a burden that no one should ever have to go through, especially if... READ MORE



SERVPRO of North Anchorage Can Do it All


There aren't many things that SERVPRO of North Anchorage can't do when it comes to cleaning. It isn't always glamorous or fun, but our SERVPRO of North Anchora... READ MORE



Faulty Fish Tank causes Residential Fire


Our SERVPRO of North Anchorage team was called into this residential home after a fire. The fire was caused from wiring on a fish tank that was located in the ... READ MORE



Broken Pipes = Squishy Flooring


A recent customer of SERVPRO of North Anchorage came home to a soggy wood floor in their kitchen and dining room area. A pipe under the kitchen sink had broken... READ MORE